Severity level indicates the relative impact of an issue on customer's application or business processes. CelloSaaS Support uses the following severity level definitions to classify support requests
Severity 1 (Urgent)- [TTR-24 Hrs]:
· Mission critical service is down and no workaround is immediately available
· Crucial CelloSaaS’s core component is not functioning, resulting a halt of all operations and critical business impact.
· The application crashes, corrupts data or there are a significant risk of loss or corruption.
· The issue affects a significant number of end-users
· A customer is unable to install and run the application because of problems with a license key. No workaround or immediate solution is available.
Note: For Severity 1 cases, it is required to leave a contact phone number on web form/Email and make sure you can answer it right away to work on the issue on an ongoing basis. Once a workaround is made available, the issue becomes severity 2.
Severity 2 (High) - [TTR-48 Hrs]:
A customer is unable to use the entire product or part of the product and the issue affects a significant number of customers. A temporary
workaround may be available as CelloSaaS attempts to resolve the issue.
· A business-critical feature described in the documentation is not available or functioning
· A customer is unable to install and use a program component or a feature described in the documentation. A temporary workaround may be available as CelloSaaS attempts to resolve the issue.
Severity 3 (Normal) - [TTR-72 Hrs]:
A customer is able to use the application; however, there is a non-critical loss of functionality
· Functionality of some components is impaired, but allows the users to continue using the application.
· A customer is able to use the application; however, there is a partial non-critical loss of functionality of the application. (alternate way of achieving it)
Severity 4 (Low) - [TTR- Defined by Support Engineers]:
A minor cosmetic issues or general usage questions
· Requests for information about application usage
· Missing or erroneous documentation
· Minor problems not impacting delivery of service
Note: The selected severity should be reasonable. Support engineers may reduce the severity of the ticket after confirmation if it does not match the official definition.
Response to Customers (Mon - Fri)
· We acknowledge and attempt to provide resolution of any issue submitted to us within 24 hours (excluding weekends and observed Indian holidays).
Time to Resolution [Excluding Weekends & Declared Holidays]
Severity 1 : 24 Hrs
Severity 2 : 48 Hrs
Severity 3 : 72 Hrs
Severity 4 : Defined by Support Engineers
Note: The TTR mentioned here is applicable only for issues and not for Feature/Enhancement requests.
Customers are welcome to provide their suggestion/inputs to the product through request for feature/enhancements. Our product management team will review the requests and prioritize them based on the following factors,
- Technical feasibility
- Fitment of request to be considered as a global feature
- Relevance to Current Roadmap
- Effort required
- Impact to old versions compatibility
Once we complete the analysis our support team will communicate the tentative timeframe for supporting the feature/enhancement requests.